- Catching my daughter on a tropical morning in the Philippines and giving her first bath.
- Walking in endless circles with her through the night as she refused to sleep…
- One her second birthday thinking to myself, “She’s 10% of the way to 20; hope this doesn’t go too fast.” It did.
- Catching my son on a snowy morning in Idaho and showing him to his grandparents.
- Staying up at night worried because he was “too quiet.” Those days are gone.
- Visiting more than 20 U.S. states and 2 foreign countries in his first year!
It’s been a long time since those days. Our son, who was ten months old when we moved to our new overseas home will turn 8 this next December. Our daughter is already taller than some of her former teachers and is quickly growing into a young woman. ...